Thursday 26 January 2012

Spring nail look using Barry M Nail Paint in Peach Melba

The weather has been absolutely ghastly here at the moment, so I decided to brighten my day with an injection of colour. I have had Peach Melba knocking The flowerynail stickers I placed on top of the polish are now quite old so I wanted to get them all used up. I can't remember where I got these from, but I imagine you can get similar stickers/decals from eBay.






Right Hand




Left Hand


Thumb



So whaddya think? I think the Peach Melba works really well with the purple and the white flowers, but I'm not so sure about the yellow flowers. Ah well, at least it brightened up my day!


1 comment:

  1. thanks for the follow on twitter hun, i love this look its super cute with the folowers great post x

    www.misssunshinesparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete