Thursday 23 May 2013

Marvellous Cadbury Creations!

I love chocolate. Who doesn't?

That said, I do have a particular fondness for Cadbury chocolate. I don't know whether this is because I live exceptionally close to Cadbury World in Bournville, or because I find a certain comfort when I see Cadbury chocolate for sale in shops when I am travelling abroad!

You see, I was travelling around Russia, and one day I visited the local town Kremlin. Whilst perusing the gift shop for Matryoshki, I spotted that familiar purple wrapping! Yeah! My Russian even extended to recognise 'Cadbury' in Cyrillic...




Anyway, Cadbury have been churning out some new products, all of which have tempted me like a hormonal choc-craving moth to a flame.


I'm a sucker for new products. All it takes is a snappy advert, or a well placed tweet, and I'm out the door, cash in fist. 

I tried both of the new Dairy Milk Marvellous Creations bars. Unfortunately Jelly Popping Candy Shells was not to my taste. There was so much popping candy in the bar, that my brain was sore at the end of it. And the jelly? Two pieces. In the whole bar. Not a winner for me, I'm afraid.



Cookie Nut Crunch was a much more tasty offering. The mix of nuts to the the cookie pieces was pretty much spot on. The cookie pieces were satisfyingly crunchy. You may want a glass of milk when eating this, however. Even though this was nicer than the Jelly Popping bar, still it isn't as nice as Dairy Milk Oreo bars. 

As if these weren't tempting enough, me and my 20 month old daughter returned from the supermarket  with these yesterday:- 



Ermahgerd! Praline fingers! Let's just say, they didn't last long in our house. Look's like I'll be taking my daughter to Cadbury World pretty damn soon... 

No comments:

Post a Comment