Friday 16 August 2013

Maybelline Master Drama Chromatics Kohl Pencils

Hey guys, ready for some color?

Maybelline are seriously starting to make y wallet hurt this year! In recent times they've releases Color Tattoos, Vivid Sensational lipsticks, Baby Lips (FINALLY in the UK, YASS!), and Color Tattoo Pigments (not in the UK yet, boo.) However, these four pencils have not gathered as much interest and hype as these other products, and I'm here to change that, 'cos these pencils have jazzed up my makeup kit!




L-R clockwise: Purple Light, Magic Magenta, Vibrant Gold, Turquoise Vibe

These pencils are super creamy and insanely pigmented! The gold is the sheerest of the four, but all the other three are pretty much opaque in one sweep across my lids. With the look I created, I did build them up slightly, but if I was just wearing these as a simple line, one sweep would do!




I think these jewel colored eyeliners are perfect for creating sumptuous looks! Perfect for Fall, in my humble opinion. And for £4.49, these are a great, affordable way to update your makeup bag for the coming months. These pencils are available in both Boots and Superdrug. It doesn't say whether they are limited edition- if they are, I'm grabbing back ups!

Happy Weekend everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment