Saturday 11 February 2012

Make Up Too Beautiful To Use (or, Pretty Pieces of Cosmetic Art to Treasure Forever!)

Remember how yesterday I mentioned make up that I have in my beauty collection that I NEVER use, but occasionally take out and covet lovingly? Well, I decided to share some pieces with you here. Enjoy.


MAC Wonder Woman Quad Pallette in Defiant

Paul and Joe Alice in Wonderland Set
The tin, open.
So, inside there is a lip conditioning stick, a case with blotting papers, and a refill of blotting papers.
Peach Lip Conditioning Stick
And here's the pink Paul and Joe Alice in Wonderland tin.
I'm late!
I absolutely love the cards!

Pink Lip Conditioning Stick
And, as a special treat for you readers, I have pulled out some of the blotting papers for you to see.
Look at the beautiful patterns on the papers! These are pictured next to the reverse side of the blotting papers case.
The Dormouse!
Urban Decay Alice in Wonderland Book of Shadows



Alice
The Pallette itself is in the drawer that pulls out.
Look at those colours!

So, can you tell what my favourite story of all time is? 2010 was a great year full of Alice in Wonderland collectibles to coincide with the Disney remake of the story. I don't mind sharing with you that me and el boyfriend were considering calling our little daughter Alice, but in the end, plumped for different name. :)

So, there's my stash. Do you have any make up items that you never use, but sometimes pull out just to have a look at?

2 comments:

  1. Wow I love this post!! I'm also in love with MAC and Paul & Joe - too pretty!

    Keep it up

    Emma xx
    http://teacupsandmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a bit like this with makeup too, I love anything that looks pretty even if it isn't necessarily practical lol I have the wonder woman palette but in the blue colours and although I use it I treasure it, I used to keep it in it's packaging but then realized the packaging was getting ruined so now all the packaging I want to keep I put in a draw together. I also love my Alice In Wonderland palette, I haven't used it much though. Gutted I missed out on the paul and Joe tins as they look stunning!

    Rachael x

    ReplyDelete