Sunday 19 February 2012

My Nail of the Day: OPI Pros and Bronze layered over OPI Chop-Sticking To My Story!

I recently purchased quite a haul from the Lena White online sale. One  of the polishes I purchased was Chop-Sticking To My Story. It was described as a caramel colour online, but in reality it was much more brown than I was expecting. So, I decided to jazz it up a bit, and add another OPI shade called Pros and Bronze as a topcoat. The orange tones in Chop-Sticking, really made the duochrome in Pros and Bronze stand out. My nails ended up looking like sweetie wrappers- kinda like Quality Street. Yum. I have tried my best to capture the duochrome quality from this polish. Have a look:







Mmm, yes! Just look at that colour! Red, orange and a touch of gold in there. Theylook like little flames of fire. Simply gorgeous. :) Have you had a great weekend, everyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment