Wednesday 25 April 2012

Collection 2000 Lasting Colour Lipstick in Berry Blast



After creating all of those Illamasqua looks with the Fundamental palette, I was feeling really creative! As you may recall, this look was my favourite from the whole 'Human Fundamentalism' storyline:-


However, it was only after I had put away my Fundamental palette to give it some rest, that I realised I have a lipstick rather similar to the one used on the model in this picture. I wasn't sure just how similar it really was, so there was only one way to find out: swatch it and blog it! Ha.

I therefore present Collection 2000 (now known as Collection) Lasting Colour Lipstick in Berry Blast. I'm not sure if this shade has survived the repackaging of these lipsticks since the company's name change, but you will probably still be able to find it somewhere.




And here's how it looks on my lips:-





I used my hard angle brush to get a sharp, neat line. I then mattified the lipstick with the purple powder eyeshadow in the Fundamental palette. I then highlighted my cupid's bow like the model's in the Illamasqua pic using Surge liquid metal again, from the Fundamental palette.

So what do you think? I think this is pretty similar to the one used in Illamasqua's picture, but I'm such a sucker for their products, that I'd probably still buy their version anyway!

I promise this is now my last post on the Fundamental palette!

....for now, anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment