Friday 1 June 2012

Another 99p manicure!

Remember the star spangled manicure that I did here? Well, I was in my local branch of discount bookstore The Works and was rummaging around the crafts section when I find these:-



Wiggle eyes! Or Goggly Eyes, which is what I know them as1 I used to make silly greetings cards with these stuck on them when I was in primary school! Fast forward 21 years and I still have a use for these little suckers...






My Monster Mani!


Here are the varnishes that I used: Pinky finger - No 7 Stay Perfect Poolside Blue, Ring finger- OPI Did It On 'Em, Middle finger- Rimmel 60 Seconds Blue My Mind, Index finger- Ciate Paint Pot Jelly Bean.


I don't know why my pinky looks so solemn! 



Monsters Inc was the inspiration behing my ring finger.




What'ya lookin' at?

Needless to say, this was the easiest mani to do! A lick of paint, and then a tiny bit of nail glue to fix the eyes down! I used the Models Own nail art pens to add the details. Simples!

There was also a pack of wiggle eyes with eyelashes available at The Works so keep your googly eyes on my page to see them soon!

2 comments: