Sunday 16 September 2012

31 Day Challenge: Day 15- Delicate Print

Hey guys!

Woohoo! We're now halfway through the challenge! Today's challenge was Delicate Print nails. In my mind, a really delicate nail art pattern requires stamping of some form. However, because I have no stamps in my nail art collection (yet!), I set about a simple, delicate print with some striping tape and my trusty Rio Beauty nail art pens!

 
Bourjois 1 Seconde in Shade 50 Bleu


Now, you will have to excuse the knock on the index finger! I bashed my hand at work, and trust me, the nail looked a lot worse initially! I managed to patch it up a little, but I didn't have enough time to restart the whole nail! You may notice my accent nail looks like its bulging- it is. With topcoat, to seal the striping tape in! As great as striping tape looks in the beginning, it can peel off the nail and go astray. So I just glued the little sucker back down!!

The Bourjois polish is a previously unused polish, and I just adore it. I love the colour, and I love how these One Second nail varnishes apply. But more on that later, as I have a bit of a Bourjois special post in the pipe line!

1 comment: