Thursday 6 September 2012

31 Day Challenge: Day 6- Violet/Purple

Woo hoo! I have been looking forward to this day of the challenge! Last week when I was hunting for the recently re-released GOSH Holographic nail varnish, I found a little beauty called Gasoline. When I saw that Day 6 was a violet/purple challenge, I knew that Gasoline would be in the mix:-

 
Look at that shimmer. Oh yeaaahh!


You wanna click on enlarge on all of these pics. Beautiful!
 

I painted my nails in Nails Inc for InStyle in Power Pink first as a base for Gasoline. Once dry, I then applied a wavy nail sticker- like the french tip stickers, only wavy. A good idea here is to stick the template sticker onto your skin a few times, just to take away thereal 'stick.' You don't want to take your base coat away.

I then applied Gasoline above the sticker. Once it had started to dry and was still tacky, I gently peeled the nail sticker away. Once fully dry, I applied glossy top coat.

When the 31 Day Challenge is complete, I am going to dedicate a separate post to Gasoline! Its a beautiful purple-pink and blue fleck shimmer suspended in a clear purple jelly base. It particularly looks amazing under artificial light (strangely looking its best in my local coffee shop!) So, when I do a straight swatch, I shall be experimenting with some lighting!

 
Ugh! Disgustingly beautiful. I <3 Purple!



Tomorrow's challenge is black and white! Another one I have been looking forward to!!

2 comments:

  1. So pretty!! P.S. Do you really need to have Word Verification? It makes leaving a comment a challenging task :(

    ReplyDelete