Sunday 9 September 2012

31 Day Challenge: Day 9- Rainbow Nails

Sorry for the late publication of this post, but as the saying goes, better late than never! Let's hop right into today's challenge:-

 
How cute is this?!?!

 
 
I just love the silver glitter 'raindrops!'



Under artificial light.
 
I had great fun doing this mani, even if I was shattered from doing a busy 6am-3pm shift at work! I just kinda made the design up as I went along, and it was one of the instances where my gut instinct came up trumps!
 
Here's what I used:-
 
BASE: Chanel Le Vernis in Coco Blue
RAINDROPS: No7 Glitter Top Coat in Silver
RAINBOW AND CLOUDS: Rio Nail Art Pens
GLITTER SUN: Models Own in Hed Kandi Disco Heaven
 
The Model's Own polish was untried- I had to crack the cellophane off another polish! Tomorrow's challenge is Gradient Nails. I've never attempted these before so it should be rather interesting!!



No comments:

Post a Comment