Monday 11 February 2013

Calendar Nails!- Chinese New Year

Happy Year of the Snake!

For my Chinese New Year mani, I needed one thing and one thing only:- SNAKE PRINT!

I must admit, the skill level required to do this mani was pretty low. I used some snake print water decals that I ordered off ebay for my middle and ring finger. They are layered over MAC's Hangin' Loose to make the snake print stand out better. On my index finger I have layered a No7 Glitter top coat over MAC's Dangerously Fun. On my thumb is Hangin' Loose again, with '2013' drawn with Dangerously Fun. Both MAC polishes are from the Apres Chic collection.


I love the red with gold glitter combo!


FUN FACT: I was born in 1984, a Year of the Rat. Apparently traits of people born in a Year of the Rat are smart, but also selfish. Hmn.

Next calendar nails: Valentine's Day on February 14th!


No comments:

Post a Comment