Sunday 2 June 2013

MAC Pistachio Creme nail lacquer

As I mentioned yesterday, MAC were very naughty a few weeks ago, and released five new collections on the same day. The Baking Beauties was one of them, and from this collection I picked up a lipstick and a nail lacquer. Although I could have bought more. Easily. But then I would have been eating Ramen for weeks thereafter!

Pistachio Creme is a light mint color, leaning towards a pastel teal color. The application on this was okay, but it did need three coats to smooth out all the streakiness of the polish.


MAC Pistachio Creme



Pistachio Creme is a lovely colour, however I know i have quite a few polishes that are very similar to it. I wasn't in the mood for simple creme, singular colour manicure today, so I jazzed Pistachio Creme up with Model's Own Hed Kandi polish in Ibiza Mix. A little bit of glitter to brighten up my day!

Did you get any of the MAC Baking Beauties collection? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment