Tuesday 4 June 2013

MAC Silly lipstick

Just a quick post today, as I seemingly have a million and one things to do today!

MAC Silly is a matte medium bright pink lipstick. It is similar to Pink Pigeon, but unfortunately I can't locate my tube of Pink Pigeon to do a compare for y'all. When I find it, I will swatch them side by side.




I can see myself rocking Silly all summer long! It is a tiny bit brighter than what it looks like on my lips above, but the sun was so frickin' bright today that I couldn't quite get a perfect shot of it on my lips.

Silly wears like usual MAC matte lipsticks- I get four to six hours wear, and even though they can and will look dry on your lips if you don't pre-moisturize, I didn't find Silly to be the most drying MAC matte lipstick I've ever tried.

Again, Silly was part of the Fashion Sets collection which came out on the same day as about a gazillion other collections! Naughty MAC!

How's everyone's Tuesday going?

No comments:

Post a Comment