Tuesday 18 June 2013

Polish Profile: Nicole by OPI She's Lily Something

Hey everyone!

About a month ago, I noticed that Superdrug had started to stock Nicole by OPI polishes. SCORE! It was last week when my nearest large Superdrug had its Nicole stand inserted, and I was all over it like a giddy child on Christmas morning.

There was a decent selection of colors available, and I was particularly pleased to see that the Modern Family collection; the most recent limited edition collection was also available.

I picked up She's Lily Something, which is a pink iridescent top coat with pink star glitter inside. I layered this over L'Oreal Acid Watermelon, a neon pink from the new Spring/Summer '13 collection. She's Lily Something was fairly easy to work with, as it applied smoothly and I was able to place the pink stars on my nail without having to resort to using a toothpick to fish them out! That said, I'm not a huge fan of the odd-shaped Nicole bottles- the brush only reaches halfway down the bottle! I can't imagine that this polish will be easy to work with once it's half empty!

So, here's the swatches! (all taken in direct sunlight)




Note:~ Acid Watermelon is so much more neon in real life- it freaks my camera out!!

The selection of polishes available in Boots and Superdrug now is absolutely sha-mazing! Both stores have Essie, Boots have Sally Hansen, Sinful Colors and Mavala; whereas Superdrug have Nicole by OPI, and GOSH and Accessorize which have some great polishes in their cosmetic range.

Have you picked up any NIcole by OPI polishes yet?



No comments:

Post a Comment