Tuesday 8 October 2013

MAC Pink Pepper and Summer Honey Pressed Pigments

Hey guys!

After a long hiatus, I'm finally back to my beauty writing and it feels great to be able to do it again! I've recently swapped job roles within the pub that I work, which means I can now wear make and nail polish again. Happy days!

Today I'm showing you all a look I created with MAC's 2013 pressed pigments collection. Some of this collection was limited edition, however a handful were added to the existing range that was introduced in the summer of last year. I have used Pink Pepper and Summer Honey in my look today, which are both LE shades, however at the time of me writing this, both of these shades were available on Selfridges' website. So run, don't walk, and order these if you like them!!



Pink Pepper


Summer Honey






These two shades make such a pretty combination together! I used an Estee Lauder eyeshadow pencil as an adhesive base so that the pigments had something to adhere to. I then used Pink Pepper all over the lid, and blended any harsh lines out with Summer Honey. I then used a Stila waterproof liquid liner to line underneath my eyes and create a flick. On my inner rim is Illamasqua colouring pencil in Elate. The lashes are Make Up Academy Flair lash. 

Have you tried any of the MAC Pressed Pigments yet? Please feel free to share any tips or looks in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment