Thursday 17 October 2013

RiRi Hearts MAC Fall: Nude Lipstick

Hey guys! I'm gonna go right ahead and show y'all the third out of four lipsticks that Rihanna created for MAC this Fall. I have today Nude, a mid-tone brown nude with a matte finish. After road testing RiRi Woo yesterday which is a Retro Matte, this normal matte formula felt like a walk in the park to work with!!


Nude


I've gotta admit, when I first tried Nude I looked like I had poop lips. Yep, poop lips. However, when I had my full makeup on, with fairly dark eye makeup, it made Nude look pretty good! It just needed something to counterbalance itself, as it is quite deep on my skintone. Here is the look I created with it, and I think it's quite vampy on me! 


 I was going to show you Talk That Talk next, but my lips felt like they needed a rest from all the Retro Matte business!! I also have the complete MAC Retro Matte lipstick collection to show you soon, eek! I shall be begging for a gloss to review after all them!!


No comments:

Post a Comment