Friday 11 October 2013

RiRi Hearts MAC Fall: Who's That Chick Lipstick

Following on from yesterday's review of Her Cocoa eyeshadow quad, I have one of the four RiRi lipsticks up for review today!

Who's That Chick is a brightened orange lipstick with a frost finish. When I first heard the words 'orange frost', I thought we had gone back in a timewarp to the 80's! However, I gave Who's That Chick a chance, and holy sheep, I LOVE IT. (I loved the 80's anyways!)


Who's That Chick 

I thought I was all oranged out this year, with MAC releasing the Hayley Williams and All About Orange collection within months of one another, but quite clearly I'm not. Who's That Chick is unique to my lipstick stash. 

I prepped my lips with Maybelline's Baby Lips, as I find the MAC frost finishes to be quite drying. (Not as drying as Retro Mattes however!) Who's That Chick lasted around 2-3 hours, with visible fading into the third hour. It does leave a faint sparkle on your lips once worn off!


I paired Who's That Chick with a brown smokey eye, using MAC Eclair Paint Pot, UD Naked eyeshadow, and MAC Damson Pressed Pigment- all the things that I'm wearing pretty much day in, day out! 


Who's That Chick is love. I'm so glad I had the good sense to back it up when MAC online did a collection restock! Did you decide to buy this lipstick, or did the frostiness put you off? Did you buy any of the other RiRi lipsticks? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment