Friday 2 May 2014

MAC Sweet Experience lipstick


Sweet Experience lipstick

The other day I teased you with product pics and swatches of the six lipsticks in MAC's new Playland collection. Today I shall be sharing a look I created with Sweet Experience, a milky pink-peach lipstick, with an Amplified finish.



Sweet Experience is a dream to apply, its creamy and opaque in just a few swipes. It does however, settle into liplines somewhat, due to its creaminess. This is a minor issue though, as I just blotted my lips on a tissue and was good to go!




I'm not too sure about Sweet Experience on my skin tone. I think milky colors like this and Flamingo from the All About Orange collection make me look kinda odd. I will be tweaking Sweet Experience with a few lip liners underneath, to see if I can make it work a bit better with my coloring!

No comments:

Post a Comment