Tuesday 14 August 2012

NOTD: Barry M Foil Special Effects - Part 1

It seems to me that Barry M are the authority on special nail effects, particularly so in the high street cosmetics sector. While their most recent additions to the Special Effects range include the Magnetics and the Chameleons, I want to show you a manicure I did with the Foil Special Effects nail paints that were released last year.



I used Nail Paint in Gold Foil on all my nails apart from my ring finger, on which I used Silver Foil as an accent. I then stuck some diamontes on using a clear top coat. I didn't cover the full nail in these because I still wanted to show just how beautiful the nail paint is! The nail paints applied smoothly, however I would advise to take your time with these and apply thin coats, as they bubble easily. Also, try to use an even applying motion, otherwise you will end up with brushstrokes!





Have you guys tried these Nail Paints? What's your favourite Barry M Nail Paint of all time? 

No comments:

Post a Comment