Monday 3 September 2012

31 Day Challenge: Day 3- Yellow

Hey guys!

I have decided to take part in the grueling 31 day challenge after seeing some mentions of it on Twitter. This challenge will be particularly tough, what with a young child and a full-time job, but I'm gonna try my damndest to do it!

So, I am joining two days late, however I fully intend to catch up on the first two days!

Here is the schedule for the month of September:-



To add a unique twist to the challenge, the focus will also be on using polishes from stashes that haven't been tried before. This will be particularly easy however, because if you're anything like me, you will have quite a few untrieds in a 100+ polish collection!

So without further delay, here is my yellow day three!

 
Sally Hansen Hi Definition in Lite.


 
Close up shot.
 
I bought this polish about four months ago from Poundland! What a bargain!! I also picked up another three of these Sally Hansend HD polishes, as they're not available in Superdrug or Boots. In fact, I'm pretty sure you can't get these anywhere in the UK!
 
Lite is a bright but not neon, shimmery yellow polish. Like a shimmering canary (imagine!) It thankfully avoids being a frost(eugh), but you do have to apply in thin, even coats or you will experience bubbling. Still, its pretty unique, and is more than welcome in my collection!
 
I'm super excited about the challenge, and can't wait to see what my fellow nail bloggers come up with!!

No comments:

Post a Comment