Tuesday 4 September 2012

31 Day Challenge: Day Four- Green

Hey guys!

Today's colour was green! Personally, I LOVE green nail varnish and I have a fair few greens in my collection. However, since the emphasis of the 31 day challenge is untried nail varnishes, I had to use this little lovely:


 
MAC Salad Dressed.


 
Close up shot.
 
APOLOGIES!! For the smudge on the pinky finger! As I was taking pictures of my mani, my soon to be one year old daughter thought it would be a GREAT idea to whack the camera down on to my still wet nails. Aboo. 


Smudges aside, I liked how this turned out. Salad Dressed is a mid-green creme varnish that leans toward a teal shade. Application was smooth and problem free. I also decided to do some simple nail art, just to jazz the mani up a bit- I didn't want you guys to just see a plain creme mani. *snoooooze*

So yeah, sorry for the smudge! Tomorrow's challenge is purple, and I have a new pretty polish just waiting to be tried!

No comments:

Post a Comment